Starting off by borrowing his dad's video camera at the age of 7, Patrick has always been a video enthusiast. Filming and creating content from scratch is the core motivating factor for him. With a passion for action sports, Patrick has created several short films revolving around skiing, snowboarding, surfing, rock climbing, and more. In addition to action sports, he also focuses on creating, promoting, and marketing customized videos for a variety of individuals.
- Promotional / Marketing
- Social Media
- Action Sports
- Real Estate
- Weddings / Banquets / Parties
- and more
- Winner of 2016 Warren Miller Action Sports video contest. The winning film "Bound" was shown across the country during their film tour.
- Directed, wrote, filmed, and produced his original film "Vantage" - currently submitted to several 2018 film festivals.
- BA in Film and Video production with emphasis in Cinematography, California State University Long Beach
- Winner of 2009 Warren Miller Action Sports video contest
- Interned with Teton Gravity Research - a professional action sports production studio